[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lighting Options for an Open Top Tank
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Lighting Options for an Open Top Tank
- From: BAshcraft at BrashearLP_com
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:24:56 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200308070917.h779Hi2T017030@otter.actwin.com>
Just curious, but if you're serious about an open top tank, why aren't you
considering MH pendants? That's what I have, and wouldn't use anything
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alex Holeczy <alex at wmi_com>
Subject: Re: Lighting Options for an Open Top Tank
Thanks for the URL to the thread.
Great looking tank!!
That is a very creative idea for the light enclosure.
And you are right that is not what I am looking for but it does have me
thinking 'outside of the box'. The idea of rotating the CF 90 degrees was
something I never would of thought of.
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---