[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Low Noise Fans
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Low Noise Fans
- From: "Kirk M." <triax at bellsouth_net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:19:04 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200307280912.h6S9C26I025557@otter.actwin.com>
What dB level, in your opinion, qualifies as a "low noise fan?" Also, I
am soon going to be trying my hand at a marine setup with soft corals (and
eventually stony corals). I am building a hood to house anywhere from 440
to 660 watts (depending on how much I can fit in it) of VHO
lighting. Eventually, I will add some MH bulbs, probably 2 x 250
watts. What size, number, and flow rate of fans would you recommend for
this endeavor? It is for a 4 foot long x 18 inch wide tank.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.504 / Virus Database: 302 - Release Date: 7/24/2003
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---