Houston CO2

Hi,

 I have been making some calls today getting prices for a CO2 system.

 So far I have found 10lb bottles for $90 and 20lb bottles for $120 - a
regulator from a home brew supply for $59 and I have yet to find a needle valve.

 Is a 20lb bottle considered to big for a 125g aquarium?

 I was hoping to find out if these prices are about avg. or if I should
continue to look?

 I read a post in the past where someone bought a needle valve from Grainger,
would anybody know a part number or a better description?

 Last, if anyone is familiar with the Houston area and has any suggetions on
where to go please let me know.

Thanks,
Bill

multipart/alternative