[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need help IDing plant
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Need help IDing plant
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:22:05 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200307270918.h6R9IuWs019512@otter.actwin.com>
- References: <200307270918.h6R9IuWs019512@otter.actwin.com>
* From: "Jennifer Peters" <farmgirl762002 at hotmail_com>
I bought a new plant today and I can't seem to figure out what it
is. The longest leaves are about 10 inches. Here are two photos:
It looks like the "Wlllow-leaved" Hygrophila, a variety of H.
corymbosa, also known as H. angustifolia and H. salcifolia.
Paul Krombholz in sunny central Mississippi