[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Composition of Plants
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Composition of Plants
- From: "Ben B" <benrx at naxs_net>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:05:04 -0400
- References: <200307250908.h6P98T0m026655@otter.actwin.com>
Where can I find a chemical breakdown of the elements in plants. I know it is going to be different for different species of plants, but in general I want to know for aquatic plants, what % Carbon they are, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, etc.
If anyone can point me to anything, I would appreciate it.
Ben in SW Virginia
Anyone else out here?
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---