All plant tank

Thank you all that responded both on and off list on the subject: All forms
of Green hair types.

Almost all of the hints I have recieved contains some form of herbivore
controlled method.
This leads me to ponder on the subject "All Plant Tank". Is that really
possible? Well, surely an algea tank could be run easily enough, but have
anoyne ever tried to run an "APT" without any animals at all in it? Can such
a tank be kept algea free?
I imagine it could be done for a low lit tank. How about a higher lit one
with Glosso or other little more sensitive plants?

Has this been tried and done before with any sucess?

/Greger