Crinum aquatica flower

Hello Folks,

My crinum aquatica is flowering again.  This time
there are two flowers forming on the spike.  The
second flower should probably develop a week or 10
days behind the first flower.  When the plant flowered
last year, I rubbed the sexual parts of the flower
together in the hopes of getting some seeds.  It
didn't work.  Does anyone have experience with saving
pollen?  I plan on saving pollen from the first flower
and using this saved pollen on the second flower in
the hopes of getting some seeds.

Comments welcome.

Thanks,

Chris