Red Flame Sword Growth

Hi everyone,

I have a Red Flame sword that I had in a 125 with about 4 watts/gallon PC
light. I have it temporarily housed in a 30 X-tra tall with a single 55 watt PC
light until I get my monster 240 set up after I move.

In the 125 with CO2 this never got more than 12 inches tall, but in this 30 I
have leaves probably 18 inches tall. The 30 is CO2 injected, and other
parameters, besides lighting, are basically similar to the 125.

Less light and taller, fuller growth. Go figure? I haven't fertilized this
tank with TMG in 3 months. Some fish food only.

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---