[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #226
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #226
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:28:32 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200307170839.h6H8daWV030884@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Any suggestion on reading material
> (besides the WWW)?
> phlim at iinet_net.au
Not really. The web has more stuff that will help. Wading through it is
another matter but that's the case with most. Considering your location and
what I know about cable's, you'd be better off not messing with them at all.