[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Potamogeton perfoliatus
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Potamogeton perfoliatus
- From: "Bruce Hansen" <bruceh at powerup_com.au>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:02:12 +1000
- References: <200307150845.h6F8j89w001751@otter.actwin.com>
Australia has a nice range of Potamogeton species as well, including P.
perfoliatus. It seems to like plenty of light, middle range temperatures,
and moving water and I have never seen it put up floating leaves unlike many
of the other species.
President ANGFA Queensland Inc.
Please visit us at www.angfaqld.org.au >
> Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:01:25 +0200
> From: Dirk_Matthys at toyota-europe.com
> Subject: potamogeton species information
> The perfoliatus is called clasping leaved pondweed on a site. Occurs in
> Europe , North-America for sure. It probably is quite a common species