[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "\"Gordon L. Mc Lellan III\"" <gordon at dimension-x_net>
- Subject: Math/substrate heating
- From: "Adam N." <adam at xhaos_org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:49:01 -0400
- Cc: "Aquatic Plants Digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Importance: Normal
I have an excel spreadsheet that will automatically calculate wattage of
various heater configurations according to my calculations your putting out
about 114 watts. The wire probably won't feel warm when it's under the
water. The water is conducting the heat away and it itself rather rapidly.
I can send you or anyone else the spreadsheet who wants it.
Dean in '04