[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:New Plant Protocol
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re:New Plant Protocol
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200307120847.h6C8liVX011114@otter.actwin.com>
The psuedonymonous Lobos said:
> You can soak the plants in Lime-It, which is a
> commercial product for the removal on snail eggs or a
> 1:19 bleach to water solution for 2-3 minutes.
This is a small bottle version of just plain ol' hydrated
lime, which you can buy for a few pennies a pound at most
garden supply and building centers. It's used as an
addititive to portland cement mixtures, stuccos, etc. It's
a strong alkaline solution.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!