Storing plants

Searching the archives, I see that this question has been asked a few
times before, but never answered:

I'm redoing my 125-gallon with a soil substrate, so my plants need a
temporary home for about 5 days. What's the best way to store them
during this time?

I don't have any good way to get them a lot of light while the tank is
down. Would leaving them floating in a storage bin filled with tank
water be good? Or would it be better to wrap them in wet newspaper?

Even if you haven't done this, I'd appreciate even speculations on what
might be the best approach.

Thanks,
Jim Seidman