Re: Sump CO2 Help

Bob,

Check out this link:

http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=4006090712&f=1306023812&m=6426009133

It's a discussion of what I did when setting up my tank. There's a section on my filter system which may help you out.

In creating my CO2 reactor and getting it hooked up to my CO2 tank I got some brass fittings from Home Depot and sprayed Rustoleum on the inside sections to keep water away from the metal. I've had to add a small Tetra check valve on the Bubblecounter-to-Reactor line to keep water out of my line.

I don't have a UV, but it wouldn't be much of an issue to add another T connector or two and some ball valves to the current setup.

I hope this helps,

Phil Edwards
Charlotte, NC