[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Potamogeton
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:01:39 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200307080822.h688Mq1s004853@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> anything you can tell me about potamogeton, failure/success story?
> - - any species indentification key for potamogeton available on the web?
> Thanks fo any replies
> suisoman Dirk
They should be very easy to grow.
They are "pondweeds"
There's some debate as to the number of species in the genus but there's a
You should not have any issue growing them.
Water column feeder. *All* aquatic plants are for that matter.
Some iron in the sub is about the only issue.