Administrivia

Heya plant people.  First item of business - I've taken care of the
autoresponder messages from AGarlough; I'm sure we all wish Ms. Garlough
the best during her maternity leave but don't need to be reminded
of it every time a digest comes out.  Sorry it took me so long to
do something about that.

Remember - the APD does not accept attachments.  If you send email
with attachments to the list, your email will be dumped.  Also true
if you respond to a digest and include the entire digest in your
reply.  Edit, edit, edit.

Also remember that you can only send email to the list from the email
address with which you subscribed.  Even a minor change will result
in your email being bounced as non-subscriber.  Since this list generates
in excess of 100 bounced emails per day - most of them offering to
improve our sex lives in some way - these also go into the trash.
A couple of folks have asked if they can subscribe from two addresses
so they can post from either address but only receive the APD at
one address.  Sorry - no can do.  You can subscribe from as many
addresses as you would like but you're gonna receive an APD at each
of those addresses, too.  :)

This is the Aquatic Plants *Digest*.  It is not, nor will it be,
available as individual emails.  You can read emails-as-they-arrive
at http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/

[Redacted]

Cynthia
APD ListMom