[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Madtom Catfish
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:45:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200306281102.h5SB2Jun016712@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Mad Tom catfish at Plant fest 2003.
I have some 15+ Madtom catfish that have made Tom mad. They have eaten many
Amano shrimp even though they are small fish(nonbe over 3 inches). So they
have been caught and placed in the "fish jail" by the "Man".
Till someone "frees" them, they will remain in jail without representation
or trial. 2 baby black bull heads also.
These Madtoms are fairly active fish, they are not quite diurnal.
So even if you don't catch some, you can go home with a few.
Same goes for finding driftwood etc.