Re: Slowing down a Quite One pump -- or - Free the Amps, Choke the water

Thanks to all who responded.  It's interesting to see that Pentair has
acquired lifeguard.  If they are discontinuing the Quiet One in present form
it's too bad because it really is quiet!

I am pretty sure the pump is actually a rebadged Grundfos UP15-42 series
pump. You could still get one from them if you really wanted one. I am
incredibly neurotic about quiet aquaria having gone to the point of
relocating equipment to the basement and cutting holes in the floor.  I
would not have had to had I gotten this pump earlier.  Even so it is
incredibly quiet. Great pump.

Adam