Nicholas Chung/1S/Caterpillar is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 25Jun2003 and will not return until
30Jun2003.

During these off-days, I will remain in Singapore and can be contacted by
mobile (98247096) for any Emergency.

I will be back on June26 AM to attend the twice-weekly DC-Cat Mgmt Meeting.

During my absence, pls approach the following colleagues should issues
arise that falls into their scope as follows:

Yusni: Warehouse Office (including SPICS-LIMS issues)
Krish: Outbound Operations
Philip Koh: Warehouse Audit
Danny Ong: Cross-dock Operations and Air/Sea Inbound
Adrian Lim: Transportation-related-matters.

If an issue falls outside the scopes mentioned and is non-urgent in nature,
pls send me an email and I will respond to you when I am back.

Else, pls approach Patrick (only when the issues are Very Urgent).

Regards,
Nick.