Re: Slowing down a Quite One pump

I agree the valve on the output would be the most cost effective and safest
way of doing it. If you really wanted to control the speed using a
controller you will need to reduce the frequency to get a slower rotation, a
lower voltage would only reduce the power output. I needed to do this to my
waterfall pump, I wanted a way to greatly reduce the water output without
creating too much pressure in the tubes using a valve (2hp pump). Works well
within a certain range.

Giancarlo Podio