[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquarium in New York
- To: "Aquatic Plant Digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquarium in New York
- From: "John T. Fitch" <JTFitch at fitchfamily_com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:54:59 -0400
- References: <001f01c3398c$ff192af0$6401a8c0@main>
> Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:27:46 +0530
> From: Madan Subramanian <madans at hathway_com>
> Subject: Re: Aquarium in New York
> There's one place I can recommend in Manhattan
> New World Aquarium on 38th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue.
> Madan Subramanian
> Bangalore, India.
Be sure to check on their hours before visiting. I walked over there one
morning only to find that they didn't open until something like 11 a.m.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go back, so I can't vouch for its
quality. But I have heard it recommened before.
John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch (at) FitchFamily.com
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html