Split Ends

Back when Loh Kwek Leong was generously sending folks narrow leaf Java Fern
or Christmas Moss to those contributing to the Defense Fund, I got a gift of
both.

That was several years ago now and the originals plants have grown and
multiplied beautifully. I've just started to notice that my original Java Fern,
which is a good fifteen inches across now, is starting to branch or split on the
very ends -- a beautiful effect, much like the Tropica or Windlov cultivar. Has
anyone else noticed this occurring with their narrow leaf Java Ferns?

Bob Olesen