Re:Zen and aquatic gardening

Why can't we talk about it here? I'm still stuck in the mechanical fighting of algae part, where my landscaping is almost entirely sunset hygro because of its incredible nutrient sucking ability, but I have a dream that someday I will be able to choose my plants based on artistry, not anti-algae properties. I would relish discussions about layout, color balance, broad vs fine leaved plants, and other zen topics. But I can't grow crypts.

-rs