Re:Fish and Plants for biotope

* From: "Steven Pituch" <spituch at ev1_net>

...............http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/y/y.html If any one would care to tell me if it is Mexican Oakleaf, I would appreciate it. If it isn't can someone send me an emersed image of it? Thanks...............

That is not oakleaf. Oakleaf has a 3-lobed leaf that looks pretty much the same whether grown emersed or submersed. There is the central lobe aligned with the midrib of the leaf and a lobe on either side. The leaves of this plant aren't lobed at all. However, don't throw it out. Stick some of it underwater and see if it grows.

-- Paul Krombholz in sunny central Mississippi