mosquito larve-now's the time to try it!

I left a bucket out in the yard under the pear tree and it has filled up
with mosquito larvae. An odd and pleasant surprise.  This really is here to
serve as a reminder to people to try this. My fish eagerly gobble the larva.

Any comments, tips or cautions welcomed as well.

Just put a bucket or large bowl out and toss in some grass clipping or
vegetable kitchen waste.  In a week or two you'll have a nutritious live
food for your fishes to chase.

As an added bonus they come in many sizes so even the smallest fish can join
in the fun.  My feather fin rainbows would are usually left out of the live
food fun can eat the little ones and seem to relish them.  It's free, it's
easy, and it's nutritious!

Adam