Amano Shrimp Escape

Just put 10 Cardinia Japonica shrimp in the 75 gallon. I see them from time to time, but they mostly come out at night, but lately they have been out and about during daylight. The dog was nosing around by the computer desk tonight, which is right near the tank. He was really trying to dig under a pile of magazines, and, when he got to the bottom, he found himself a dried out, dead Amano shrimp. I didn't know the little buggers would climb out of the tank! Oh well, guess I have to put the plastic strips back on the ends of the glass tops.

Aw, Shucks!

Kirk M.