[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #195
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #195
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:01:17 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200306141111.h5EBBrZD000489@otter.actwin.com>
- References: <200306141111.h5EBBrZD000489@otter.actwin.com>
Dave Millman wrote:
......Tonight I am picking up some live Daphnia from Jim Atchinson of
The Bug Farm at the PCCA meeting. I plan to cultivate these in
breeder nets in the tank to eat the pea soup. I will also continue
weekly large water changes, perhaps more often if time allows.
Make sure that the mesh size of the breeder nets is small enough so
that the Daphnia, including the baby Daphnia, can't get through.
Paul Krombholz in steamy central Mississippi, where it has rained
every afternoon for the last four days.