[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Moon Light - Moon the light and wag at the Dark
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Moon Light - Moon the light and wag at the Dark
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306141111.h5EBBrZD000489@otter.actwin.com>
Chris Ferrell asked:
> Of the two colors, which is the more pleasing? Natural
> looking? (blue,
> I'd guess, not too often you see a red moon) Basically,
> given the
> choice of buying one, which is the way to go?
Having used both I can say the both are interesting and the
fish seem to notice each light.
The red has a definite photographic darkroom appearcance
and the blue a sort of full-moonlight effect, although true
moonlight is not so blue and colors show "truer"
undermoonlight than the blue bulb. But it's is nice night
light, espeically ona big tank.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!