Re: Where's George?

> Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:07:38 -0400
> From: Dan Resler <resler at liberty_egr.vcu.edu>
>
> "Where's George Booth?" people ask???
>
> Please, people, have a little more respect for the dead. George died years
> ago in a tragic accident while working on his tank; April 1994 if my
memory
> serves me correctly. Newbies to APD can ask some of the old-timers how it
> happened. Or you can search the rec.aquaria Usenet archives.

The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.  Myself and the also undead
Karla will be fully participating in the 2003 AGA Conference. More than
fully, actually.

See you in Dallas. Be there or be square.  Twenty-three skidoo and all that
jazz.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
  The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
      http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)
      http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/