[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: unknown plant
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: unknown plant
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:47:18 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200306121115.h5CBFMRJ008413@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> It really is a root. Roots can have side branches. It is probably from some
> nearby bush or tree which is a species adapted to having its roots in the
> water, possibly a willow.
> Paul Krombholz in steamy central Mississippi
Another vote for willow (Salix sp) roots.