Re: Duetto Filter DJ100

Kirk, one of the reasons the Duetto is working well for you is because the
air intake actually feeds right into the impeller where as most other
venturi intakes are after the impeller. I've always had a Duetto in one tank
or another or as an extra filter to use for occasional chemical filtration,
I like them a lot.

Giancarlo Podio