Aquatic-store.com plants for sale no more

Hello Girls and Guys,

Aquatic-store.com will be closing its plant sales for approx 1 month.

We (I) am moving locations back to St.Louis Missouri and finally

Getting out of the Navy.  You can still place the orders for plants

But it will be about a month before you get them.

All equipment and such will still be sold and shipped as usual.

Thanks again for all of the members who visit us and make this possible.

As a going away sale anyone who mentions Acuatic-plants at aqctwin_com when
placing an order for any co2 equipment totaling over 100 gets 5 off of
their order.

Thanks again

Marcus

http://www.Aquatic-store.com <http://www.aquatic-store.com/>