[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
above ground pond plants & fertilizer
- To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: above ground pond plants & fertilizer
- From: "JIM GOLASZESKI" <jersyjim47 at hotmail_com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:17:24 -0400
- Seal-send-time: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:17:24 -0400
I want to thank you all for answering my questions about the above ground pond that I'm putting in my back yard.Great advice!!
I now have the pond set up and filled with water and the following plants in the pond which are planted in clay pots, Bletilla stricta Lilly, Miniature cattail [Typha Minima] Helnola Pygmy Yellow, Water Sprite,and Anacharis should I be using fertilizer like in my planted inside tank or are outside plants different?if so what kind and how much should I be using, as soon as the water gets warmer I'll be adding 8 swordtails and some molly's and a few corys catfish.
Thanks for the help Jim
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---