Echinodorus Rose & Oriental

Re.: Echinodorus Rose & Oriental

I have a very good  growth of both of these plants,
however, they do not have their Red and Pink colors
respectively.

Is there anything I am missing.  I do change about 60%
water every week, and add KNO3 about half teaspoon
after each water change, and about 1 teaspoon MGSO4.
Also I add trace elements once a week.

Await your suggestion.

Sunil Baboo

--- Aquatic Plants Digest
<Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com> wrote:

> Aquatic Plants Digest      Thursday, June 5 2003
>  Volume 06 : Number 185
>

> In this issue:
>
> 	Re: Where's George? -- Just plain George Curious
> 	Re: Plants for a lake Tangayanikan Biotope
> 	Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #184
> 	Re: cables -- substrate heating cables
> 	Re: Where's George
> 	Re: Cables, the debate
> 	Re: Glass for Tank Top -- cracking up over water
> 	Posts not showing up on archives
> 	Re: Posts not showing up on archives
> 	Re: Where's George?
> 	Re: Tangayanikan Biotope
> 	Re: Where's George?
> 	Eclipse 5 gallon lighting
> 	ViaAqua canister filter
> 	Plant ID
> 	RE: Where's George?
> 	Re: ViaAqua Cannister Filter
> 	Newbie Design (week 3 update)
> 	Re: Plant ID
>
> See the end of the digest for information on
> unsubscribing from the
> Aquatic Plants mailing list and on how to retrieve
> back issues.

> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 04:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: Where's George? -- Just plain George
> Curious
>
> Dan Resler said:
>
> > Please, people, have a little more respect for the
> dead.
> > George died years
> > ago in a tragic accident while working on his
> tank; April
> > 1994 if my memory
> > serves me correctly.
>
> April *1st* as recorded in the krib notes.  Some
> folks
> might have been insulated form the event.  It was
> shocking
> news then when it was current.  It's bound to be
> treated
> like static this time or something short of that.
> Nonetheless, he hasn't lost his contacts, this is
> shown by
> his recent cables.  A battery of attacks at the time
> didn't
> didn't do much to transform the situation, but the
> resistance eventually wore down.
>
> sh

> Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to
> Outlook(TM).
> http://calendar.yahoo.com
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:13:01 -0400
> From: Jamie Johnson <Jamie_Johnson at gel.com>
> Subject: Re: Plants for a lake Tangayanikan Biotope
>
> > Madan Subramanian <madans at hathway_com> asked:
>
> > Subject: Plants for a lake Tangayanikan Biotope
> > I would like to know what plants I can use in a
> lake Tanganyikan Biotope
> > tank.
> > I have Anubias and Vallisneria what other plants
> in addition to these can I
> > use ?
>
> Madan, I think the lake is pretty void of much
> vegetation. Over the years, the
> only plants I've seen listed or talked about is
> vals. The herbivore fish eat a
> [...]
=== message truncated ===