[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where's George? -- Just plain George Curious
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Where's George? -- Just plain George Curious
- From: "Charles Kuehnl" <ckuehnl at cox_net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:13:01 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "Charles Kuehnl" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200306051053.h55Arc4M020096@otter.actwin.com>
Between Scott, Raj and you others, all this talk about shorts,
insulation, current, transformers, being shocked (very clever Mr.
Hieber) and telling him his name translates to ghost in some languages
is going to scare him from coming to Dallas-Fort Worth this fall. Then
again, maybe it will jolt him into coming.
> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 04:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: Where's George? -- Just plain George Curious
> April *1st* as recorded in the krib notes. Some folks
> might have been insulated form the event. It was shocking
> news then when it was current. It's bound to be treated
> like static this time or something short of that.
> Nonetheless, he hasn't lost his contacts, this is shown by
> his recent cables. A battery of attacks at the time didn't
> didn't do much to transform the situation, but the
> resistance eventually wore down.
Very clever indeed!
> Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:45:47 +0530
> From: Raj <ggrk at blr_vsnl.net.in>
> Subject: Re: Where's George
> In a lot of Indian laguages the word "booth" can be roughly translated
> Bangalore, India.