[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #184
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #184
- From: "Christopher Low @Office" <lowks at mail_novasprint.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:20:43 +0800
- References: <200306041051.h54ApNi0028369@otter.actwin.com>
[quote]Where'd you get the botia sidthimunkis?! I thought it
wasn't possible to get them anymore because they are
endangered (or something along those lines). How long
have you had them? I've been DYING for some but
haven't been able to get a hold of any.
see if you can spot em: http://fish.mirrorz.com
a) bought from Qian Hu http://www.qianhu.com/ which is located in singapore.
(about USD5 each)
b) have been keeping them since december last year.
c) their extreme cuteness is unrivaled by any other (except possibly certain
cory's and the hara hara)