botia sidthimunki (ramshorn snail control)

Christopher,

Where'd you get the botia sidthimunkis?! I thought it
wasn't possible to get them anymore because they are
endangered (or something along those lines). How long
have you had them? I've been DYING for some but
haven't been able to get a hold of any.

Erin