[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
botia sidthimunki (ramshorn snail control)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: botia sidthimunki (ramshorn snail control)
- From: Erin Poythress <anang3 at yahoo_com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306021026.h52AQDXQ015363@otter.actwin.com>
Where'd you get the botia sidthimunkis?! I thought it
wasn't possible to get them anymore because they are
endangered (or something along those lines). How long
have you had them? I've been DYING for some but
haven't been able to get a hold of any.
> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:19:07 +0800
> From: "Christopher Low @Office"
> <lowks at mail_novasprint.com>
> Subject: Ramshorn snail control
> I have 20 botia sidthimunkis which keeps the snail
> population in control,
> not to mention 13 pairs of apistogramma and 10+
> pairs of corydoras..
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).