RE: check valves

Tomoko asked Tom:

> Do you think Eheim 2026 has enough force to work
> well with your inline model connected on the output
> side of the filter?

I'm not Tom, but I do have a reactor that is similar
in design to Tom's connected on the output side of my
Eheim 2126 (just like the 2026, but with a heater).  I
have no flow issues. in fact the white ball in the
flow indicator never drops below the maximum flow
value, even with my policy of never cleaning a filter
today that I can put off until tomorrow...

Neal D.