[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Plant Problems -- whence comes the PO4
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Plant Problems -- whence comes the PO4
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 03:09:09 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306030140.h531eTSD027482@otter.actwin.com>
Steven Pituch said, in part:
> Barr also mentioned adding phosphate, but I am adding a
> lot of fish food
> lately so I have been forgoing the phosphate. I don't
> even need to do any
> testing any more, which makes it all very simple.
I do not question your situation but I thought I would note
my own situation: even when feeding heavily, I don't get a
lot of phosphate in my tanks and have to supplement PO4.
NO3 is another matter?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).