Eclipse 5 Gallon Hex Lighting

A while back, the wife asked me for her own little aquarium, an Eclipse 5 gallon Hex. This comes with an incandescent bulb, which I switched out for a screw in type compact fluorescent bulb of 14 watts. I couldn't find a bulb that has anything close to 6500k or even 5000k. This bulb puts out an awful yellow sheen, so I suspect it is somewhere in the 3000k range. Algae seems to love this light. Does anyone know a source for a similar wattage bulb but in a higher color temperature?

Thanks!

Kirk