RE: check valves

Tom Barr wrote:

>>If the CO2 reactor is one of mine, you can swap it(I have
internals also) or
have a modified one to suit your needs(sump, canister,
independent with
powerhead, internal)<<

Tom,

Do you think Eheim 2026 has enough force to work well with
your inline model connected on the output side of the
filter?  I'd like to convert my CO2 reactor to be in line
with my Eheim 2026 if I can connect it on the output side.
I recall reading someone's post about the problem connecting
a similar reactor (not yours) on the output side of a
canister filter - it did not work well due to his/her
canister filter not having enough force for the job (the
reactor might have been too big.)

Tomoko