[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: increasing light intensity with the same-- Dry gardening
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: increasing light intensity with the same-- Dry gardening
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 04:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306021026.h52AQDXQ015363@otter.actwin.com>
> . . .Meanwhile, I've made an amazing and stunning
> "land" plants don't get covered in algae. I've already
> 2 aquariums to dry planted tanks. Jo Ann was right ....
LAnd plants don't need glass either ;-)
But if you enclose them, you might be trading algae for
fungus or legged critters, no? ;-)
Welcome back, Shireen. Good to see you on the list again
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).