[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Snail armageddon
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Snail armageddon
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 04:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306021026.h52AQDXQ015363@otter.actwin.com>
Paul Krombholz said, in part, about snails:
> . . . If the snails are
> so rapidly, it is because they are finding a lot of
> left-over food to
> eat. In doing so, they are performing a service. If
> they don't eat
> it, then it will just lie there and rot.
Does it matter that much if it passes through the snails
before lying there and being cycled by bacteria?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).