[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ramshorn snail control
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Ramshorn snail control
- From: "Christopher Low @Office" <lowks at mail_novasprint.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:19:07 +0800
- References: <200306011104.h51B4jX4030603@otter.actwin.com>
What started with 7 small ramshorn snails has now turned into about 70+
I have ramshorn's in my tank, but they are generally invisible, were i to
take any clump of java moss out of the tank into an isolated container,
eventually I'll have a spontaneous ramshorn explosion.
I have 20 botia sidthimunkis which keeps the snail population in control,
not to mention 13 pairs of apistogramma and 10+ pairs of corydoras..