[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Green spot removal
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Green spot removal
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:44:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200305281100.h4SB0vXc004965@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
The least harmful way to remove all algae is to place the plants in some
tank gravel with enough water to cover the root crown and cover the lid like
little terrarium. The algae will die. Spray with fert's once a week.
Anubias grow fantastic emmersed and fast/algae free.
For the spot problem: PO4 and traces, and perhaps more CO2/NO3.