[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #171
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #171
- From: "Christopher Low @Office" <lowks at mail_novasprint.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 20:21:33 +0800
- References: <200305261105.h4QB5xGa017416@otter.actwin.com>
If anyone here wants to give it another try I
> have quite a few photos of it on my web site (
> http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/y/y.html ) . On the web page its unknown
> plant #1. Leaves are as much as 52 mm long by 19 mm wide and most of the
> new leaves are very red..
Looks very much like hygrophillia polysperma . I've seen the hygrophillia
polysperma 'rosa nervig' and they look kind of like that. except its more
orangyred than your blood red color
Plant #4, eloecharis sp.