[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dusting off the Flourite Issue
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Dusting off the Flourite Issue
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 07:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305251127.h4PBRSw8008988@otter.actwin.com>
I guess we should keep in mind that the amount of dust in
any given bag of Flurite is not necessarily the same as in
any other. The amount of handling can have a substantial
effect on the creation of dust. The bags you've been
getting might have been much "cleaner" than those others
I know I have gotten some bags that were so old the plastic
seemed to have noticeably aged. I would have chalked that
up to ultraviolet exposure from sunlight except that the
"brittleness" was consistent on all sides.
These old bags might have been handled more, and that might
explain why they were dustier than others I've rinshed.
But even then, I didn't rinse and rinse and rinse and
Yet, I can imagine bags having much more dust than I have
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.