[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newbie Design -- Problems with Flourite dust
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Newbie Design -- Problems with Flourite dust
- From: "Giancarlo Podio" <gp at isaconsulting_com>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:25:36 -0400
- References: <200305231123.h4NBNtKd021774@otter.actwin.com>
I didn't mention that I used a small plastic kitchen container which I'd
fill with flourite and slowly bring it underwater to the bottom before
tipping it over, by the sounds of the "splatter" you described I'm guessing
you dropped the flourite from the top of the tank, that would definetly stir
Hopefully it's settling down by now.
----- Original Message -----
> OMG Flourite Red is nasty stuff.
> I thought I had rinsed it "good enough", but what a mess.
> Carpet, walls,
> tank, all splattered and spattered.