Re: Evil Jobe's Plant Spikes (Digest Topic)

Copy and Paste!

I find it easier at times to understand which post someone is directly
answering to when the original is copied, I know that makes for a longer
digest but... I'm guilty of doing the copy and paste thing. Oh and sometimes
I forget to change the subject and accidently post with the Digest subject
line. Personally I prefer the digest simply because I don't read it, I find
it easier to follow the threads online and use google to search through the
archives. My only wish would be to be able to reply to posts online but I
know that would open a whole new bucket of worms such as logins and posts
from non-members etc... I have to admit sometimes I don't reply to something
because of lazyness but that might be a good thing, that way I only post
when I have something I feel is important to say ;-)

Giancarlo Podio