[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
age range of APD
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: age range of APD
- From: "theabyssalplain.freeserve.co.uk" <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:33:27 +0100
- In-reply-to: <200305201234.h4KCYa4D031391@otter.actwin.com>
- References: <200305201234.h4KCYa4D031391@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Opera7.10/Win32 M2 build 2840
Subject: age range of APD
i've been into the the whole aquatic gardening thing for about a year.
i'm a college student at the university of california at davis-- i just
turned 21, and i'm just wondering if there are any other similarly-agéd
people on the list, or perhaps even younger young'ns...=P
I'm 17 and don't even own a tank... yet (except a 5g tank with 7 goldfish
and a corner filter). Now I want to buy a 4'x2'x2' all-glass tropical
freshwater tank, so I need to get a job, even though I'm building the
filters, plumbing and 20gsump.
I also live in the UK and have no idea whether people use Imperial or US
gallons when they describe tank size.